Q: How do I transfer my domain to Enet Online Solutions?
Before you can transfer, ensure the following:
- Your domain should not be LOCKED. If the domain status is LOCKED, the transfer will fail.
- Request EPP code from your current registrar. This is the authorization code to authenticate the transfer of the domain.
- Ensure that the registrant contact email address is an email address that you have access to. Transfer Approval email will be send to this email.
- From our Home Page, click on Domains, then Transfer domains
- Choose ""
- Type the domain name and choose the TLD extension
- Click on "Check Availability"
- If the domain is available for transfer, Check the checkbox next to it, and click Add to Cart.
- If you would like to buy hosting account from us click on [No Hosting! Click to Add]
- Choose the Category of your hosting
- Choose the Hosting plan by clicking Order Now
- Choose ""
- Click on Continue
- Choose the Billing cycle, then click on Update Cart
- Enter the EPP Code, check additional setting (e.g. DNS Management [FREE], Email Forwarding[FREE], ID Protection)
- Enter Promotional Code (if you have a valid Coupon) and Click Validate Code
- Click on Check Out
- Login or Signup by completing the form provided.
- Choose the Payment Gateway
- Accept Terms
- Click on Complete Order
Was this answer helpful?
Â ANS: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), our regulating authority...
ANS: How do I change the domain's nameservers? Login to your client area,...
Â ANS: The EPP Code (Extensible Provisioning Protocol) also referred as Domain Authorization...
To point a sub-domain (in my case subdomain.enetonlinesolutions.net) to another sub-domain (in...
Â ANS: The Domain's Registrar Lock is prevents unauthorized transfer of a domain. We recommend...