Q: How do I Lock/Unlock my domain?
ANS: The Domain's Registrar Lock is prevents unauthorized transfer of a domain. We recommend that you keep your domain locked. However, if you want to transfer the domain to another register, you must unlock the domain.
- Login to your client area, https://www.enetonlinesolutions.net/portal/clients/clientarea.php
- Click on My Domains menu.Â
All your domains registered with us will be listed.
- Click on (Manage Domains) Button for the domain to manage
- Check the Enable Registrar Lock checkbox to enable or uncheck to disable.
- Click on Save Changes button.
Was this answer helpful?
Email authentication helps prevent spam. The options below attempt to equip email messages with...
Â Option A: When logged in to your Client Area Â Login to your client area,...
Â ANS: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), our regulating authority...
ANS: How do I change the domain's nameservers? Login to your client area,...
Â ANS: The EPP Code (Extensible Provisioning Protocol) also referred as Domain Authorization...