Q: How do I Lock/Unlock my domain?
ANS: The Domain's Registrar Lock is prevents unauthorized transfer of a domain. We recommend that you keep your domain locked. However, if you want to transfer the domain to another register, you must unlock the domain.
- Login to your client area, https://www.enetonlinesolutions.net/portal/clients/clientarea.php
- Click on My Domains menu.Â
All your domains registered with us will be listed.
- Click on (Manage Domains) Button for the domain to manage
- Check the Enable Registrar Lock checkbox to enable or uncheck to disable.
- Click on Save Changes button.
Was this answer helpful?
ANS: Download and install a FTP client software. On this guide we have used Filezilla Client...
ANS: Before you can transfer, ensure the following: Your domain should not be LOCKED. If the...
ANS: To create an Email account, Login to the cPanel (Control Panel with the Username and...
ANS You can use either the webmail interface or an email client. If you need help configuring...
Â Option A: When logged in to your Client Area Â Login to your client area,...