Q: How do I change the domain's contact details?
ANS: Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), our regulating authority requires that all domains registrants to provide accurate and updated contact information for their domains. Please note that providing false or inaccurate domain contact details can be grounds for cancellation of your domain name registration.
Follow these steps to update you domain's WHOIS information.
- Login to your client area, https://www.enetonlinesolutions.net/portal/clients/clientarea.php
- Click on My Domains menu.Â
All your domains registered with us will be listed.
- Click on (Manage Domains) Button for the domain to manage
- Click on Contact Information button
- Update the Registrant/Admin/Tech/Billing Contact details
- Click on Save Changes button
Was this answer helpful?
Â ANS: The Domain's Registrar Lock is prevents unauthorized transfer of a domain. We recommend...
ANS: Before you can transfer, ensure the following: Your domain should not be LOCKED. If the...
Email authentication helps prevent spam. The options below attempt to equip email messages with...
Â Option A: When logged in to your Client Area Â Login to your client area,...
Â ANS: The EPP Code (Extensible Provisioning Protocol) also referred as Domain Authorization...