Q: How do add funds (credit) to my account?
How do add funds (credit) to my account?
This feature allows you add funds to your account so that invoices are automatically paid when they are generated. When an invoice is fully paid using credit, the domain/service is activated / renewed automatically. We allow a minimum of Ksh.1,000 and a maximum of Ksh30,000. You must have an active domain/service to use this feature.
- Login to your client area, https://www.enetonlinesolutions.net/portal/clients/clientarea.php
- Click on "Add funds" from the right column of the client Area or follow https://www.enetonlinesolutions.net/portal/clients/clientarea.php?action=addfunds
- Type the amount to add
- Choose the payment gateway
- Click Add funds
- An invoice will be generated for the same amount.
- Navigate to your Invoices Menu and Complete payment for the invoice.
Was this answer helpful?
Â Option A: When logged in to your Client Area Â Login to your client area,...
ANS You can use either the webmail interface or an email client. If you need help configuring...
Our servers are located in Atlanta GA. Data Center Features:UPS: 320kVA of battery...
Â ANS: The Domain's Registrar Lock is prevents unauthorized transfer of a domain. We recommend...
Email authentication helps prevent spam. The options below attempt to equip email messages with...