- The administrator can customize the MPESA Instructions to be displayed to the client during checkout.
- Easy to install and configure the gateway
- Ability to enable or disable the gateway using a checkbox
- Real time processing of MPESA transactions to your web server
- Display the procedure of paying using Lipa na MPESA
- Ability to create an order with more than one MPESA transaction.
- Allow placing of orders only when full payments have been made.
How it works - Paybill and Till Numbers
When a client makes payments to your MPESA Till or Pay Bill Number, a confirmation request is send to your web server.
- Kenpesa Payment Gateway decodes and processes the posted data and saves the data into your database
- The client keys in Transaction Code received from MPESA and clicks on “Verify Payment and Place Order“
- The system looks up for transactions originating from the Clients Phone that have not been used and sums up the amount. If the total sum is less that the order total, the client is notified and asked to top up the difference.
- When the paid amount is enough to fully settle the order, the order is placed and all used transactions closed to avoid further use of the transactions
Frequently Asked Questions
Little of questions that we got asked frequently
I'm using a Till Number issued Kopokopo, can I integrate?
Yes, the Woocommerce Payment gateway integrates with Kokokopo API without affecting your operations in your account.